Five months later....

Here, it's a picture of a cute pig from the Internet. Enjoy.

So, Dear Reader, the last we saw of each other was when I got that amazing survey back and could not figure out what the heck I was going to do with it. (I am much closer to doing something with it, btw, but that'll take another few months.) I had every intent of posting again, and soon, but then... well, my dissertation ramped up and ate my life. I've been making good progress, but I'm on something of a deadline at the moment, so I'm forced to ignore pretty much everything that isn't it, including this blog. I still love you all, though. Truly. Would Little Piglet lie to you? No, it would not. Oink.


In life updates though, in the past five months:

  • Both my sons are graduating high school
  • I've finished drafts of three and a half chapters
  • I've been a guest at a convention (Breakout Con in Toronto, ON!)
  • I've been elected president of a game developers trade organization (IDGN!)
  • I've received an Excellence in Teaching award
  • I've had about three game ideas
  • I've hit migraine season hard
These are many varied and time consuming, if generally on the awesome side, things. I have every plan to continue on with the awesome as well as coming back here to post more often. For one, I started a thing about game design principles, and I totally need to pick that back up. Today is not that day, however. At any rate, if anyone is still reading this, mea culpa for the long break between posts. I'll try not to let it happen again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timewatch, Session Four.

Timewatch: Session Five

Timewatch: Session Six!